RD2RD Marketplace

How can we help you?

I live outside the United States or Canada. Can I be a vendor?
No. Vendors must be a credentialed Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) or Dietetic Technician Registered (DTR) (United States of America and Canada only). Must also reside in the U.S. or Canada.
Was this article helpful?
RD2RD Marketplace | 2022